• An industrial grade - 1000V a.c. insulation - Tested to EN60900:2004
• Chrome vanadium steel bar allows for high torque and reduces the chance of tip breakage.
• Extremely tough Polyamide blade insulation sleeve makes it resistant to impact at -25 degrees centigrade and ensures increased abrasion resistance and reduced moisture absorption.
• Handle moulded direct to bar virtually unbreakable bond. Highly reliable and providing an extra long life.
• Large diameter handle offers great torque needed for driving wood screws.
• Shot blasted tips ensure improved torque and corrosion protection.
• Smooth domed end for fast spinning action – speed and comfort.
• Soft grip handle – perfect combination of great grip plus reduces fatigue.
• The Ergonomic handle design offers both a large diameter for increased torque and a small diameter shaft ensuring high speed fastening/unfastening of machine screws - The soft touch grip ensures increased grip and comfort.
Contains: 2,5x50 - 3,5x75 - 5,5x150 - PH1,0x100 - PH2,0x125 - Tester.