• Designed to deliver increased blade life, maintain first-cut sharpness and safeguard against snaps - three key factors that today’s professionals demand.
• Precision ground by diamond wheels to produce a sharp cutting edge.
• Save time and money with fewer blade changes.
• STANLEY® FATMAX® CARBIDE™ blades provide the durability needed to keep cutting through a variety of applications, including roofing, drywall, ceiling tile installation, and other construction materials that prove challenging for conventional blades.
• This process creates a durable and long-lasting blade edge while maintaining a flexible steel blade body.
• Uniquely manufactured by way of a patent-pending process that uses high-powered laser technology to deposit tungsten carbide powder onto the blade edge - creating a blade that lasts 10 times longer than a conventional blade.
Code: STHT011818 (18mm), STHT011825 (25mm).